Sunday, November 2, 2008

Something new

I decided to start this blog because I have participated in nanowrimo for two years but this year I need a new challenge. The first year of nanowrimo I was ecstatic to have started and finished a novel. The second year I was happy with my story more than the first. But it is very, very draining. And I have not taken one moment to edit either one of those drafts. So this year's attempt is going to be half-hearted. I can already feel it. I have thought about participating in nablopomo since first hearing about it (the same year I heard of nanowrimo). So this is going to be the year!

3 comments:

Seth Winkleman said...

good luck!!

Jennifer said...

Cool! I like reading your posts and miss when we used to blog regularly.

Unknown said...

I do too. Maybe you should return to blogging as well. *nudge nudge*