Sunday, November 16, 2008

Scrabble fetish?

I really like playing Scrabble online. Always hated the board game, but for some reason the online version is very appealing to me. However, I have learned that not everyone plays Scrabble innocently. Some online players like to play an alternate version that includes coming up with dirty words while having "erotic chat." I always knew that if you can imagine a fetish it's probably out there, but Scrabble? I think we can all understand how one thing could lead to another with Twister, but I never thought Scrabble could also lead to nakedness.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Now that's something I've never heard of before. There's really something for everyone isn't there?

Sara said...

Ahhh! Somehow this does not surprise me. Remember -- don't look into fetishes too far, you don't know what you'll find and you might not want to know! Ha!