Friday, November 7, 2008

The Myspace problem

A friend invited me to Myspace back in 2004. I joined and promptly did not sign in again until 2006. That same week everyone I knew seemed to be signing up for Myspace. "It's two dimensional and gaudy," I thought, "but heck I'm game." I proceeded to use Myspace heavily over the next year and then completely lost interest.

I only use Facebook now. Some of my friends have even deleted their accounts on Myspace and I've signed in a total of three times this year. While I do not see myself returning to Myspace, I have a problem. I blogged on Myspace a lot. I checked and I have eighteen pages of blogging. I could just delete the account, but deleting is so...permanent. And that makes me uncomfortable.

I'm giving myself cyber issues.

3 comments:

Jess said...

Can you copy your myspace blogs and save them elsewhere? And also how can you go back and see all the blogs you wrote?

Unknown said...

I've been trying to work that out, but so far I'm not tech savvy enough to figure it out.
You can see you previous entries by going over to the left side of the page where it says "blog archive" and then click "older." Keep doing that to go back each page. Hope that helps. :)

Jess said...

I can't believe I never saw the blog archive before! That helped a ton, thank you!