Thursday, November 11, 2010

Gratitude: Day 1

I think it would be nice to think about the things I'm grateful for. I'm going to start today and continue for a month (Nov 11-Dec 11.) and list at least one thing I'm grateful for every day. The only rule is that it has to directly relate to something that has happened during that day.

Today I'm grateful for my dog still being healthy even though she's 13 years old. People never suspect she's that old. I notice because she only has about 20% of the energy she used to have, but other than sleeping more and being a bit more grumpy, she's still the same dog she was when I first found her in Texas.

I'm also grateful for vets. They might be expensive, but it's such a piece of mind to know they can, and truly do want to help her, when she's there.

No comments: